Halo Knight RIDING GUARANTEED
All Halo Knight Scooters, are covered with a limited warranty against manufacturing defects for a period of 6 months, starting the day the order is made by the customer.
The limited warranty is only applicable to specific components which includes the following:
- Lithium battery
- LCD display
- Front lights
- Rear lights
- Brake lights
- LED lights
If scooters are damaged during transportation or have a problem once arrive, free accessories will be sent from China and the freight will be in seller’s side. Please check whether the scooter is in good condition within one week after receiving the goods. After receiving the goods for more than one week, it is assumed that the goods are in good condition when received.If the spare parts broken within warranty times,free accessories will be sent from China and the freight will be in customers’ side. Every accessory has only one after-sales service, if it is broken second time, needs to be purchased and replaced by customers themselves, and lifetime technical service is available. There will be strict quality inspections to make sure every scooter are perfect before sending out.
For all parts within the scope of warranty, customers need to send them back to our European maintenance point and pay for the freight. After we receive and confirm the parts , will send out new parts. Customers who refuse to send back original parts are void of warranty.
Any defect report must include an image or video, proving the existence of the defect. Please kindly submit a "Product Issue Request" by contacting our support team via Live Chat or email at (email@example.com) .Our engineering team will review the request and attempt to get back to you within two business days.
Limited Warranty does not Cover the following:
- Normal wear and tear of all components
- Screws, loss of screws, stripped screws due to over forcing
- Any product rusting, blemishes, loss of colour due to environmental exposure over time of usage
- Damage caused by violence or vandalism
- The cost or shipping of another scooter box (owners responsibility to keep the original box or purchase a new box if needed due to replacement or repair)
- Damage or defects caused by negligence, improper assembly, modifications, accidents, misuse, improper tools, acts of god, failure to follow user manual/set up guides, water damage, improper cleaning solutions, improper maintenance (storage during winter for example), extreme/stunt driving, commercial use, unauthorized accessories, upgrades not sold by Halo Knight
- Battery failures due to water damage, improper charging, power surges, after market chargers or lack of proper winter storage (75% battery capacity in room temperature)
- Unauthorized service centre repairs or without the permission of our company, if you open the cover without permission and reconnect the wiring, the modified order will not be guaranteed. (The wires inside the cover are fixed with pearl cotton at the factory. If the customer takes it out and puts it back, it will cause loosening. It is easy to cause loose wire or short circuit)
- Any refunds and repaire incurred costs such as Uber rides, public transportation, loss of time, consequential, special, punitive or incidental loss, damage to personal property
- Orders that cannot provide the frame serial number and cannot provide the video showing the problem
- Any orders that have received a chargeback and that are currently under investigation (until the resolution is solved, warranty will be void)
- Damage caused by force majeure factors such as traffic accidents, natural disasters, and wars
- Scooters not purchased directly on this website, such as other platforms, scooters resold by others, third-party platforms, etc.
Within the warranty period, apply for after-sales steps, please cooperate with providing information, otherwise the warranty will not be granted:
1. Provide the order number, the frame serial number picture (so that we can confirm the production batch, record the after-sales order number and serial number matching), and the scooter vehicle picture (check whether the customer has modified it by himself).
2. Provide pictures or videos that clearly reflect the problem to us for verification.
3. After we check, we will further teach customers to troubleshoot problems through video, pictures or text.
4. After troubleshooting, we will reissue accessories according to after-sales standards. (We are only responsible for re-issuing accessories. If customers do not know how to replace them, they can inquire in advance, directly replace without inquiring or if further damage is caused by operating errors according to our method, the customeris at their own risk)
5. When the problem cannot be found and solved online investigation, the customer will verify the maintenance cost locally and notify us. After the two parties negotiate and confirm the maintenance cost, the customer will carry out the repair locally, and the customer will bear the freight and other related costs. The customer needs to provide the video of the detection problem, the maintenance invoice, and the payment transfer record. After confirming that there is no problem, we will bear the maintenance cost; if the customer cannot provide the maintenance certificate, maintenance invoice and transfer record, no compensation will be made. Customers who repair without our permission will not be guaranteed.
6. When the problem cannot be solved through online investigation, and the customer cannot find a repair point in the local area, it can be sent to our Spanish after-sales point. After inspection, it is within the scope of the warranty. We will bear the maintenance cost and the customer will bear the freight. After receiving the scooter, it is found that it has been modified, the internal wires have been reconnected, the interior of the controller has been re-welded, or the interior of the scooter has been flooded. The maintenance cost and freight are borne by the customer. If the customer does not want to repair at our repair point, the customer pays the freight , we send the scooter back to the customer.
Tips after receiving your scooter:
- The receipt of the scooter is subject to the update of the logistics information on the official website. If the official website logistics shows that the delivery is successful, it means that the customer receives the goods by default.
- Please charge your scooter once you receive it, do not ride at low battery(will damage your battery). Dock the charging port correctly with chargers and do not touch the charging ports with metal, otherwise a short circuit will occur, which is not covered by the warranty.
- Check all screws are tightened well and pull up the safety lock before the ride.
- Use dual drive as more as you can to protect the controllers(rear controller will get too hot with single drive, will break easier), especially when go up hills or ride at high speed for a long time.
- The P value has been set correctly by default before leaving the factory. Please do not change the P setting arbitrarily. Some P value can not be set back once changed, which will cause problems and it is not be covered by the warranty.
- Charge your battery before the power used out, do not let scooter turn off itself because of power off, low battery is good not for the battery. If you do not use your scooter for a long time, please charge it twice per month to let it always have power.
Learn More Warranty :Click Here